We Offer Fence Installation Services With Integrity in Glendale, MO
For more than 50 years, Chesterfield Fence & Deck has been providing impeccable fence installations and other backyard remodeling services for homeowners in Glendale, Missouri. We value top-quality products and old-world craftsmanship above all else. That is just one reason among many that we are the fence company to choose for your project!
Chesterfield Fence & Deck offers fences in several popular styles, which we source from some of the most respected manufacturers in the industry. We have developed long-standing relationships with our vendors, and we do not change dealers or product lines with great frequency. With that said, if a product does not perform well, we do not keep it in our lineup.
The Advantages of Each Type of Fencing
For your fence installation, you might choose:
- Aluminum or metal fencing – Accent your well-manicured lawn with an elegant touch that requires very little maintenance.
- Vinyl fencing – Enjoy your backyard while staying out of the direct view of your neighbors and passersby.
- Wood fencing – Go “green” with an environmentally friendly option that has an alluring, classic look.
- Chain-link fencing – Protect your property with a highly secure barrier that will not obstruct your view.
Each fencing option we offer has its own unique style and flair, and all are MADE IN THE USA.
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors
After the expert fencing contractors at Chesterfield Fence & Deck complete your fence installation, you can sit back and enjoy many benefits. For instance, your new fence can:
- Secure your property and deter intruders
- Keep your children and pets safely contained within your yard
- Enhance your privacy
- Reduce noise from nearby traffic and other sources
- Block a less-than-postcard-perfect view
- Create an attractive backdrop for your landscaping
- Beautify your home and increase its curb appeal
Let’s Discuss Your Vision
Regardless of your goals for a fence installation, Chesterfield Fence & Deck has the ideal solution. Contact us today to learn more about our outstanding products and services and request a consultation at your home in Glendale, MO. We also invite you to visit our 25,000-square-foot office and showroom, where there is a home show every day!